Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses
Winter Winners Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Victoria, Australia. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open at 07.00 AEST on 1/7/2019 and close at 23:59 AEST on 1/9/2019 or while stocks of Game Cards last. (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, Eligible Entrants must purchase any $10 meal deal comprised of any of the following;
i) Lunch Beef Pie, Lunch Tiddly Oggie (Pastie) or Large Sausage Roll and
ii) any 600ml Schweppes soft drink or water variety or small, standard hot beverage and
iii) any donut
in a single transaction at a participating Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse, during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). Each Qualifying Transaction will receive a free Game Card. For a full list of participating Ferguson Plarre Bakehouses, individuals can visit https://www.fergusonplarre.com.au/locator.
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must then undertake the following registration process at www.plarrespromos.com.au during the Promotional Period:
i) Visit www.plarrespromos.com.au;
ii) Follow the prompts and fully complete your online entry form (including your full name, address, email, phone number and the unique entry code found on the front of the Game Card;
iii) Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion;
iv) Submit entry by 23:59 AEST on 2/9/2019 (“Entry Period”)
7. On submitting the fully completed entry form, each Eligible Entrant will be advised via a screen message if they have won an instant prize from the following prize pool:
8. Instant win prize claim: Instant winners will immediately be emailed a PDF confirmation voucher with a unique bar code which can be presented and scanned for redemption at any participating Ferguson Plarre Bakehouse. Redemption not available online.
9. Instant win prize claims must be received by 23:59 AEST on 30/11/2019. Instant win prize claims can only be redeemed once. Any instant win prizes not claimed by this date will be forfeited.
10. Instant win prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
11. All entries received during the promotional period will be automatically entered into the Major Prize Draw.
12. Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
i) maximum of one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction; and
ii) limit one (1) entry permitted per person each day;
iii) only one (1) unique code per entry is permitted;
iv) the same unique code cannot be used more than once; and
v) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
13. The major prize draw will take place at Loyalty, 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, Vic, 3142 on 6/9/2019 at 13:00 AEST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.plarrespromos.com.au from 7/9/2019 for 28 days.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win that entrant $10,000.00 cash, payable via EFT, within 28 days.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw (clause 19), if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. Total prize pool value is up to $14,875.00. The major prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
18. There will be a total of 150,000 Game Cards in this Promotion.
19. A draw for the major prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 6/12/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Any unclaimed prize draw winner will be notified in writing within two business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.plarrespromos.com.au from 9/12/19. For clarity, any prize awarded in the unclaimed prize draw will be the same prize that was awarded as a result of the major prize draw and was, for any reason, unclaimed by the winner.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
22. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
28. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as (and in the form) required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
30. The Promoter is Plarre Foods Pty Ltd, 35 Harrick Road, Keilor Park, Victoria, 3042 (ABN 48 155 878 087). Telephone 03 9336 3200.
Abridged Terms and Conditions
Conditions apply, see www.plarrespromos.com.au. Open to Victorians only from 1/7/19. Ends: 23:59 AEST 1/9/19. Major prize draw entries close 23:59 AEST 2/9/19. 1,500 instant prizes: 750 donuts @ $2,250 total RRP; 750 small hot beverages @ $2,625 total RRP. All instant prizes to be redeemed by 23:59 AEST 30/11/19. Major prize draw at 11 Springfield Ave, Toorak, Vic, 3142 on 6/9/19 at 13:00 AEST for $10,000 cash & winner published at www.winterwinners.com.au on 7/9/19. Promoter: Plarre Foods Pty Ltd, 35 Harrick Road, Keilor Park, Vic, 3042 (ABN 48 155 878 087).